HEC Liège and ESFAM (Sofia, Bulgaria)
In Sofia, Bulgaria, HEC Liège offers a Master in Management with a specialization in Public Management (formerly named Master in Management Science: European Public Management) in cooperation with the ESFAM (Ecole Supérieure de la Francophonie pour l'Administration et le Management)
Entirely taught on the Sofia campus by professors from HEC Liège and other European universities, this degree is conducted in French and is open to non-economics or non-management university degree holders (minimum 4 years of study).
Various processes guarantee the quality of the program:
- The students are admitted based on their academic background and performance
- HEC Liège professors teach and grade several courses of the program.
- At the end of the program, students have to complete an anonymous program feedback report which is taken into account to improve processes
- The Academic Director for the Master in Public Management at HEC Liège works in close collaboration with the ESFAM Directors
- The program is assessed before the renewal of the agreement. Adjustments are implemented whenever needed.